Carpet Cleaning in Edinburgh Midlothian
Carpet Cleaning for Home & Office
EdinburghClean.co.uk provides an effective and cost efficient alternative to replacing carpets or “DIY carpet cleaning” which has poor results and damaging effects. Our equipment is the best in the field and has been chosen carefully for its stunning results. This equipment, combined with a vast knowledge on carpet cleaning methodology and cleaning solution use, means that we can provide truly incredible results on carpets we clean.
We are able to produce outstanding results in a number of different settings.
- Domestic carpet Cleaning. We are able to clean the huge number of different carpet materials and designs found in domestic settings, including Viscose carpets and Rugs.
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning. Offices, Hotels, and the leisure industry.
- Landlords and Letting agents. Extending the life span of rental property carpets and ensuring these look their best.
- Residential Factors. High traffic areas such as development stairwells and corridors can be cleaned and conditioned to have these areas looking their best.
- Historic Buildings/Museums. Often historic buildings can have older and more unusual carpets and textiles. We can assess these and provide gentle yet effective cleaning methods to preserve these areas and enhance their appeal.
- Public buildings. We have performed work in numerous public buildings throughout the central belt to clean highly trafficked carpets.
- Incidents. We are able to provide fast turn around for those accidents that can happen. These include: Flooding, food spills, blood and other bodily fluids, fire damage.
- Consultation. EdinburghClean.co.uk can advise in detail on the right carpet for any situation, and provide a maintenance plan to keep that carpet looking its best.
We have extensive knowledge and training in cleaning and restoring carpets, everything from axe-minster and oriental rugs to heavy duty carpet tiles. Any of our carpet cleaners sent to your home or office will have been through a rigorous training process. This includes an intensive course with a current National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) chairman. Always make sure you choose a carpet cleaner who can clearly identify your carpet on inspection and can comprehensively answer any questions you ask.
You can trust EdinburghClean.co.uk to provide the best carpet care possible. Why not make use of our consultancy service. We can help formulate a plan for what type of carpet or flooring to put down in any given situation. Then, we provide a bespoke cleaning and maintenance plan for the flooring type.